My goal is to make a site that helps America be informed about what WIC really is. I want America to know what is working and what is not working with WIC. Knowledge is power and the more we spread knowledge about what is going on with WIC the more we have power to influence changes for the better. That can mean helping more Women, Infants, and Children and lowering America’s tax burden in supporting WIC (at the same time!).
You would absolutely make my day and help support my goal by doing any of the following:
- Leave a comment and encourage dialog on this blog about the WIC program.
- Share a post – tweet it, share it via facebook, digg it - I don’t care what method you choose, but every time you share it you help do your part to inform America about the WIC program. Knowledge will lead to reform.
- Submit an entry for a blog post. If you have a story or inside scoop about WIC you’d like to share with the world, polish up your writing skills and send it to me. You can stay anonymous, if you like, or get credit for your article with a link back to your blog or website. Your article doesn’t need to reflect my opinions, so if you’re a democrat and think WIC is all roses, please don’t hesitate to send me your perspective.
- Allow me to be a guest blogger on your blog. If you’d like me to submit a guest post on your blog I would be honored to share my thoughts about WIC with your readers. Just contact me to get the ball rolling.
- Subscribe to this blog via rss or email to be notified when a new article is posted.